William Kellock Brown (1849-1922)
William Kellock Brown (1856-1934) was a Scottish sculptor prominent in late Victorian Glasgow, with many public works. His brother was the landscape artist Alexander Kellock Brown. He exhibited at the Royal Academy and Royal Scottish Academy. His sculptures are frequently simply initialled WKB. He was commissioned to create several Scottish war memorials in the early 1920s. He received an important commission from Glasgow City Council in 1905–06, adding ornament to several public libraries in the city.